How do we know the date of the fossils? If we date the fossils from the rocks, how do we date the rocks? If we date the fossils from the rocks and rocks from the fossils, isn’t that circular reasoning?
- Who was there to observe that?
- Do all scientists believe in evolution?
- We’ve been taught that science is precise, is there an exact date for what you are describing?
- Is there another view point or explanation? Is there an example and evidence for one specie changing into another?
- Are these photos or drawings? Who drew them? How can evolution take place when mutations cause a loss of information or the mutations are neutral?
- Why should we accept what the text book tells us when the text books are constantly updated?
- If evolution is taking place, why do we still have the amoeba?
- How could these huge fossil deposits be explained apart from some catastrophe?
- How can we really know what the natural world was like billions of years before human beings?
You can get more questions and more information from the book “Evolution Exposed” subtitled, “Your Evolution Answer Book for the Classroom” by Roger Patterson. This book deals with four leading biology textbooks used in the public schools. The book by Patterson is available in our church library.