- Organized October 14, 1951, with 13 charter members.
- There have been eight building programs.
- The church has a constituency of 2,401.
- The Sunday School enrollment is 1,004.
- There are seven full-time staff positions and three part-time.
- There is a volunteer staff of nearly 200.
- There are seven missionaries supported by the church.
- Receipts for the last year were $1,130,520.
- Assets are over 13 million dollars.
- Attendance at the Sunday Services averages 715.
- People attend from 75 suburbs and 13 Chicago zip codes.
- There are 3,208 Bible classes taught each year.
- The Ashburn Baptist News, has been published monthly since 1953.
- Ashburn Baptist has founded 38 other Baptist Churches.
- The church sponsors the Ashburn Baptist Bible Institute.
- A 860-seat worship center is located on the church’s 35-acre Orland Park site at Wolf Road and 153rd Street. A full schedule of Bible classes and services is conducted both in Chicago and in Orland Park.
- Ashburn Baptist has been pastored by Vernon C. Lyons since 1951.